This is the link to your ConvertKit.com login account dashboard:
- Step #1: Go to “Create Account” page
- Step #2: Enter Name, Email, and Password & Click on “Get Started”
- Step #3: OnBoard Part 1 – Migration
- Step #4: OnBoard Part 2 – Audience Size
- Step #5: OnBoard Part 3 – About You
- Step #6: OnBoard Part 4 – Pick Your Goal
- Step #7: Welcome to ConvertKit video
- Step #8: Verify your email address
- Step #9: Land on ConvertKit Dashboard
ConvertKit is one of the most popular email marketing solutions out there, and for good reason: it’s powerful, easy to use, and even has a free plan.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps to get started with ConvertKit’s free account.
To set up a new ConvertKit login account, follow these xx steps:
- Go to ConvertKit’s Create Account page
- Enter your Full Name, email address, and create a password for your new account. Choose a strong password that is easy to remember. Click on Get Started
- Answer the Onboarding Question Part 1 on Migration
- Answer the Onboarding Question Part 2 on Audience Size
- Answer the Onboarding Questions Part 3 on About You
- Answer the Onboarding Question Part 4 on Pick your Goal
- Watch the ConvertKit Welcome Video
- Verify your email address
- Land on ConvertKit Dashboard
You can follow these steps visually below.
[Optional Step] Upgrade Plan
ConvertKit offers an array of features designed to take your email campaigns to the next level :
- Email Marketing: Spend less time online with technicals and more time creating
- Email Designer: Visual email builder so you can focus on your content
- Landing pages: Fully customizable page templates to grow your lists
- Forms: Sign Up tools to automate the build-up of your email list
- Automations: Visual builder to map out your subscriber’s journey
- Integrationns Access hundreds of integrations to the most popular platforms & apps
- eCommerce: Earn a living and sell eBooks, newsletters, albums, presets, etc
- Sponsor Network: Connect with premium advertisers to launch sponsorships
- Creator Network: Collaborate with other creators to boost email list growth
- Deliverability: High-performance platform with a delivery rate of 99.73%
- Support: Access to a community, training, podcasts, experts, articles, videos, and more
There are three pricing plans. These plans are based on feature support and the number of email subscribers:
We have reviewed some of the features and pricing of using ConvertKit for your digital marketing needs.
We have walked through how easy it is to get started with a free ConvertKit login account in 9 steps.
With these five simple steps outlined below, you’ll be ready to start as a creator to generate and manage powerful email campaigns.
Start a newsletter, and create content and media to increase your sales, audience and reach.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today to expand your reach!
ConvertKit is an email marketing platform that helps you create powerful email campaigns to promote your business or brand.
Three pricing plans are available – Free, Creator, and Creator Pro, based on feature support and the number of email subscribers.
Yes, landing pages are included with all plans.
ConvertKit offers a range of features such as email marketing, email builder, customizable page templates, sign-up tools, a visual builder to map out a subscriber’s journey, and integration with hundreds of popular platforms.
Any recommended reviews of ConvertKit?
Yes, there are many excellent reviews of ConvertKit as well as comparative reviews: