Hyros Vs. Triple Whale Video Review: Key Insights
- 💰 The speaker highlights the discrepancy between the reported cost per result on Facebook Ads and the actual cost, emphasizing the importance of accurate attribution data for budget optimization.
- 💰 “Clearly, we can’t trust Facebook in 2022.”
- 💰 “We see our clicks, our costs, tons of valuable data here that we’re just not getting in Facebook.”
- 💰 “Facebook’s reporting zero and we have a 4.25 Facebook’s reporting a one and a one and we have a 5.3 and a six. So obviously we can’t trust Facebook data once again.”
- 💡 “Post iOS 14.5 and into 2022 and beyond, if you are spending money on Facebook, advertising attribution software is mandatory.”
Triple Whale is a better attribution software for scaling based on Facebook ads data in 2023, outperforming Hyros and Facebook’s own attribution software in accurately reporting conversions.
- 00:00 📜 A comparison between Hyros and Triple Whale attribution software for Facebook Ads in 2023, presented by a growth specialist exploring strategies and tools for eCommerce stores.
- 00:41 📝 There are major problems with Facebook ads reporting in Hyros and Triple Whale is a better attribution software for scaling based on Facebook ads data in 2023.
- 01:45 📝 Only one out of three scales would have been correct based on high-ris data, with one having zero sales and the other having a cost per result of $40, so increasing budgets on these would not be ideal if the CPA target is $20-$24.
- 02:47 👀 In 2023, based on Hiros data, six ad sets were beneath KPI for scaling, while Facebook data only had one actual winner, indicating that Facebook cannot be trusted, and Hiros offers unique features like budget control.
- 03:40 💻 Hyros and Triple Whale are two attribution software options for Facebook Ads in 2023, with Hyros offering more valuable data and a cool feature to see what customers bought and Triple Whale having a clean dashboard and the ability to pull in metrics from Google Analytics.
- 04:31 📝 Triple Whale’s attribution software outperforms Facebook’s reporting, with the ability to track site visitors, cost per view, added cart number, and conversion rate, while also providing a lower cost per acquisition and higher conversion value.
- 05:27 📊 A side-by-side comparison of Hyros and Triple Whale attribution software’s sales and orders data was shown in Photoshop during the video.
- 05:58 📈 Third-party attribution software is necessary for making informed decisions based on Facebook data, especially after iOS 14.5 and beyond, as both Triple Whale and Hyros outperformed Facebook’s own attribution software in accurately reporting conversions.
- Triple Whale had 62 reported conversions and Hyros had 60, with only one out of 16 ad sets being accurately reported by Facebook, and Triple Whale reporting one extra sale for ad set number one and ad set number 12, although it is important to note that the test was conducted in May and it is now the end of June.
- After testing Triple Whale, Hyros, and Facebook attribution software, it is clear that third-party attribution software is mandatory for making the right decisions based on Facebook data alone, especially post iOS 14.5 and into 2022 and beyond.