If you’ve looked into AI writers, you’ve likely heard of Jasper AI (formerly Jarvis AI). It’s one of the best-known AI writing assistants available and for all the good reasons. There’s just one issue with Jasper: you’ll need to subscribe to its Boss Mode subscription tier to get the most out of it, and it isn’t cheap.
The above realization has probably led you on a quest to find alternatives. Well, search no more, as we list the five best Jasper AI alternatives in this article. Our top three picks are:
Best for eCommerce
Copywriting & Paraphrasing Tool
Best for Marketers
Generate High-Converting Marketing Copy
Best for Bloggers
Uses AI to create premium content
The above AI writing assistants and other ai content writing tools mentioned in this article work just as well as Jasper. They can help you produce content in record time with minimal effort.
Features of an AI writing tool
To help you make the best choice, we’ve listed factors to consider when choosing Jasper.AI alternatives.
These factors include:
- Robust Language Support: Most AI writers support content translations into at least 25 languages. This feature will be essential if you’re targeting audiences whose first language isn’t English.
- Inclusion of a Plagiarism Checker: Even though AI-generated content can be impressively human-like and error-free, it’s still necessary to ensure you’re not using plagiarized content. A plagiarism checker is how you’ll solve this issue.
- Plenty of Templates: Templates get you producing content quicker than you would if you were starting from scratch. They take the formatting out of the equation, letting you get to the heart of what matters most: creating content. Make sure your chosen software provides many of them (i.e., at least 30).
- Inclusion of a Built-in Text Editor: While it’s easy to think of AI writers as you would toasters (i.e., you put something in and get a finished product out), they require a degree of human intervention to work properly. In other words, you’ll need to edit the content, and the best technology includes a text editor for you to do it on-platform.
- Integrations With Third-Party Software: Depending on the type of content you need to produce, this factor may not be a deal-breaker. However, integrations with software like Shopify and Zapier will prove indispensable if you’re running an e-commerce enterprise.
By the end of this article, you’ll be able to choose from a list of Jasper AI alternatives that are right for your content generation needs.
The 5 Best Jasper AI Alternatives of 2023
Here’s our list of the top Jasper AI alternatives.
Thanks to its diverse repertoire of features, Writesonic ranks among the best Jasper AI alternatives available. This AI writer leverages AI technology to impressive effect, letting you craft high-converting Google ads, social media content, product descriptions, marketing copy, and more within seconds.
Tools like its sentence expander and grammar fixer ensure the content generated reads semantically, i.e., the way search engines like Google like it. And it’s one of the most SEO-friendly AI-powered marketing tools for anyone who wants to rank their e-commerce store on the first page of search engine results pages.
Writesonic’s key features include:
- A built-in Grammar Fixer ensures your grammar is always accurate
- Writesonic provides plenty of templates for building landing pages
- The built-in Sonic Editor is excellent for editing, expanding, rewriting, and checking long-form content
- A sentence expander gets you from one sentence to full-fledged blog articles in no time
- The paraphrasing tool provides richer content by suggesting multiple ways to write the same sentence
- You can condense pre-written content using the Content Shortener for more concise copy
We aren’t big fans of Writesonic’s interface. It’s too busy, meaning first-time users may find it challenging to navigate. When you launch the dashboard, the software presents different options (“Sentence Expander,” “Facebooks Ads,” “Paragraph Writer,” etc.) and templates for you to create projects. It’s helpful but not organized logically.
Still, after a few hours of use, you get used to how everything is arranged. And the tool does what it says on the tin, i.e., generate content fast. Not the prettiest user interface or most comfortable user experience, but not precisely hideous either.
Writesonic has three plans based on word count and four quality tiers: premium, good, average, and economy quality. The prices below are based on the ‘good’ quality tier.
- Free Trial: For $0/month, you get 6,250 words, 25+ languages, over 70 AI templates, access to the Landing Page Generator, Sonic Editor, and AI Article Writer, Zapier integration, and a one-click WordPress export function.
- Long-Form Plan: For $19/month, you get all the Free Trial plan’s features, 47,500 words, access to the Complete Article Rewriter, bulk processing, Surfer SEO integration, priority support, and priority access to the latest Writesonic features. In addition, you can adjust this plan depending on your word count needs (between 47,500 and 5,000,000, which costs $999).
- Custom Plan: This plan has all the Long-Form plan’s features and doesn’t impose a monthly word limit. You get a dedicated account manager, premium support, invoicing options, and custom AI development. And it accommodates unlimited users. Contact sales for the price.
Bloggers, e-commerce store owners, email marketers, and more will benefit from incorporating Writesonic into their online marketing efforts. Its Zapier integration and Landing Page Generator are among the many features that make it one of the best AI tools to use in place of Jasper AI.
Copy AI excels at writing copy, and its copywriting functionality is what landed it on a list of AI writers for replacing Jasper AI. If you want to quickly generate social media captions, email subject lines, headlines, Amazon listings, ad copies, and other short-form content, this tool provides 90+ templates for the job. The caveat is that it isn’t as suited for long-form content.
Still, Copy AI is among the few Jasper AI alternatives with their own browser extensions. And it has a built-in editor you can use to edit content before transferring it to your content management system for publishing.
Copy AI’s key features include:
- Over 90 templates help to speed up the copywriting process
- Incredibly fast content generation capability reduces the writing process from hours to minutes
- The built-in editor lets you rewrite and polish sentences before copying and pasting them into your content management system of choice
- Copy AI can write in over 25 languages
- This AI copywriting tool has a Chrome browser extension
- It’s one of the best AI content generator tools for short-form content
Copy AI’s user interface is clean and navigable. The dashboard prominently displays all the commands you need to start generating content. For example, the “New Project” and “Create New Project” buttons are colored a bold shade of green, making them unmissable when you first launch the program.
Meanwhile, you can find all the tools and templates you’ll need in a navigation bar to your screen’s left (once again colored green). And its sleek white and green color scheme is pleasing to the eye.
Copy AI has two plans:
- Free Plan: This plan has a word credit cap of 2,000 words per month. It provides one user seat and over 90 copywriting tools. Also, you create an unlimited number of projects with it.
- Pro Plan: At the time of writing, the Pro plan has four pricing tiers, depending on the number of word credits you need. The lowest tier costs $49 per month for 40,000-word credits. All tiers of the Pro plan provide up to five user seats, all the Key Features of the free plan, and extras like priority email support and translation to 25+ languages.
Copy AI is one of the best AI-powered copywriting tools available. Although this Jasper alternative isn’t the best for long-form content, its over 90 content templates and content generation speed make it unrivaled when it comes to generating short-form content like ad copy and email headlines.
If you want an AI writing software like Jasper AI that helps beat writer’s block, Hypotenuse AI might be worth a look. Companies like Google, Upwork, and Virgin Media use this AI writer to craft human-like content quickly. It can produce everything from short-form marketing copy and SEO-friendly content to digital ad copy and social media content.
In addition, this Jasper AI alternative easily handles bulk content generation. And it supports writing in over 25 languages, a feature that you’ll appreciate if you’re a blog article writer whose audience hails from non-English-speaking parts of the world.
Hypotenuse AI’s key features include:
- Hypotenuse AI is adept at writing marketing copy, long-form blog content, SEO content, and more
- Bulk generation functionality makes bulk content creation possible
- The AI image generator lets you create stunning, watermark-free images for long-form blog posts
- Support for over 25 languages means you can generate content for diverse audiences
- The Content Detective feature lets you research the factual accuracy of generated content
- Its Rewrite feature makes enhancing content quick and easy
Hypotenuse AI is one of the easiest AI writers to use. It doesn’t take past experience or prior knowledge to get the software to produce high-quality content for you. Thanks to a simple and uncluttered dashboard, it has a low learning curve. So if you want a beginner-friendly AI writing assistant, this might be it.
One thing to note is that this software uses icons in place of text when describing what each button does. For example, the home button is signified by a house icon. We’re mentioning this because not everyone will be familiar with some of the icons. Thankfully, Hypotenuse has tooltips for each button, meaning you can tell what a button does by hovering over it.
Hypotenuse has three plans:
- Starter Plan: For $29/month, you get 100 credits (or 25,000 words), access to the AI wizard, 200 watermark-free AI-generated images, bulk product descriptions, over 25 languages, and 1024px image resolution. It accommodates one user.
- Growth Plan: For $59/month, you get everything in the Starter plan plus 350 credits (or 87,500 words), 25 plagiarism checks, priority email and chat support, a maximum image resolution of 2048px, and unlimited watermark-free AI-generated images. Alternatively, you can opt for 700 credits (175,000 words) with this plan for $109/month.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan provides all the features of the Growth plan plus extras, like API access, a personal account manager, and organization management and team user roles. You’ll need to book a demo to get the price.
Thanks to its SEO features, integration with Shopify, and bulk generation capabilities, Hypotenuse AI is one of the best Jasper AI alternatives for blog writers, social media managers, and e-commerce store owners.
Read Chris’s Hypotenuse AI review
Not many AI writing tools have collaboration functionality built into them, and this feature is what earns TextCortex a spot on this best Jasper AI alternatives list. Only available with the business plan, TextCortex’s collaboration feature enables teams to work on the same project remotely. This feature is perfect for writer/editor teams leveraging AI writing technology.
Aside from the above feature, TextCortex’s suite of features will take you from a blank page to a complete article within seconds. Tools like its Tone Changer, Email Writer, and Sentence Rephraser help with crafting short and long-form content. And its Shopify integration means you can generate website copy for an e-commerce store and get it published quickly.
TextCortex’s key features include the following:
- The built-in Tone Changer ensures your content has an appropriate tone by providing multiple voice tones
- TextCortex’s plagiarism checker keeps you from publishing plagiarized content
- A Sentence Rephraser gives you multiple options for writing a sentence
- Its email writer helps you increase email open rate by crafting compelling email subject lines
- Shopify integration ensures you can get your high-converting product descriptions to your store with little friction
- It has a Google Chrome extension
TextCortex has a clean user interface. All the buttons and menu options are organized neatly and logically, so it doesn’t take long to find the functions you need. It uses a monochrome color scheme that’s easy on the eye and familiar. And its dashboard puts the templates and commands you’ll frequently use within reach.
This software offers a clutter-free user experience. You won’t feel overwhelmed when you launch the program as a beginner. In fact, you’ll get up and running and create projects in no time at all.
TextCortex has three plans.
- Free Plan: This plan limits your usage to 10 creations a day. You can use it to extend your text, for rewriting and paraphrasing, and for writing emails.
- Pro Plan: For $24.99/month, you get unlimited creations each month, long-form posts, and access to the Summarizer and Tone Changer. Also, this plan provides access to the TextCortext AI browser extension.
- Business Plan: For $79.99/month, you get everything in the Pro plan and extras that include collaboration functionality, the ability to create content in over 20 languages, access to the web app AI text editor, and over 20 creation templates.
TextCortex is a wonderful AI text generator. Features like its Tone Changer and Summarizer make creating content with this AI tool pleasurable. Meanwhile, its collaborative features (available with the Business plan) make it one of the best Jasper.ai alternatives for writing teams.
Read Comparing . AI’s TextCortex review
Rytr is one of the best Jasper AI alternatives available for creating human-like content. This AI writing assistant significantly reduces the time you’d typically spend creating content from hours to seconds. Digital marketers, entrepreneurs, bloggers, and other professionals use it to craft high-quality content like social media posts, emails, product descriptions, and more.
With over 40 use cases, 20+ voice tones, a built-in plagiarism checker, and more, you can use this feature-packed AI writing tool for all your content creation needs. And it uses the AIDA and PAS copywriting formulas, meaning you can expect this Jasper AI alternative to generate content that’s grammatically sound and well-positioned to drive conversions.
Rytr’s key features include the following:
- You can write blog posts that resonate with audiences using 20+ voice tones
- Its use of the AIDA and PAS copywriting formulas ensures AI-generated content is high-quality
- A built-in plagiarism checker ensures original AI-generated work
- Support for over 30 languages lets you create high-quality articles for diverse audiences
- 30+ templates help to jumpstart your content-creation process
- Integrations with third-party software like WordPress and Medium ensure a smoother workflow
This AI writing software has one of the most minimalist user interfaces around. It’s so uncluttered that you might need to do a bit of digging to find the functionality you need. However, once you get past the initial confusion, navigating Rytr’s interface will become second nature.
Unlike the other AI writing software on this list, Rytr opts for drop-downs instead of buttons. You’ll select everything from languages to tone and use cases when interacting with this AI writer. It’s an interesting design choice that makes for a distraction-free user experience.
Rytr has three plans based on the characters you can write monthly:
- Free Plan: You get 10,000 characters per month with this plan. In addition, you get access to Rytr’s built-in plagiarism checker, 40+ use cases, and the ability to write in over 30 languages. Also, you can generate up to five images with Rytr’s AI.
- Saver Plan: It costs$9 per month. You get 100,000 characters, all the features included in the Free plan, and the ability to create a custom use case, You can also generate up to 20 images with the AI.
- Unlimited Plan: This plan costs $29 per month. You get unlimited characters per month, a dedicated account manager, priority email support, the ability to generate up to 100 images with the AI, and all the features of the Saver plan.
Rytr is a fantastic alternative to Jasper AI. Anyone who wants to make a living online can use it for their digital marketing efforts. It’s one of the best AI writing tools for creating blog posts, email copy, product descriptions, long-form content, social media posts, and other written content.
Jasper AI may be the current reigning champion in the AI assistant world, but as this article has shown, many worthy alternatives give it a run for its money, like Rytr, Copy AI, and Hypotenuse AI.
Still, there are several factors worth considering when choosing a Jasper AI alternative. For starters, it should support translations into multiple languages. Also, a plagiarism checker will be key in ensuring your content doesn’t infringe on existing copyrights.
It’ll also help if your chosen Jasper AI alternative provides many templates. And a built-in text editor and integrations with third-party software will do wonders to speed up your workflow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Is Better? Copy AI or Jasper?
The answer depends on your content needs. If you need long-form content, Jasper wins by a longshot. Meanwhile, Copy AI is the best AI writer when it comes to short-form content. Still, Jasper has more features, making it the better option overall.
Writesonic vs Jasper, Which Is Better?
According to Software Advice, Jasper has 1639 reviews with a rating of 4.81 out of 5 stars and Writesonic has 1657 reviews and a rating of 4.77 out of 5 stars. As far as Jasper AI alternatives go, Writesonic is a great alternative. However, they are both feature-rich, and intuitive, and offer lots of support to get started.
Is Jasper AI Good for SEO?
Yes. Jasper can generate SEO-friendly content on demand, making it a competent AI writing assistant for SEO content.
How Much Does Jasper’s Writing Cost?
At the time of writing, Jasper has three plans: a Starter plan, a Boss Mode plan, and a Business plan. The Starter plan costs $49 per month for 35,000 words, while the Boss Mode plan costs $99 per month for 100,000 words (both plans have adjustable prices). The Business plan has a custom price. You’ll need to contact the Jasper sales team to get a quote.
You can also get started with Jasper and claim 10,000 words free.